If Argentina had a national obsession, it would be the ‘Asado’ (barbeque culture). Our Grill Masters bring the essence of that obsession into our restaurant kitchen at The O2 Arena, Greenwich with our popular Cookery School.
Our Griller takes you through a butchery demonstration so that by the end of it you’ll know your ‘Lomo’ from your ‘Ancho’, before you are shown the art of marinating and grilling – just like a Gaucho.
This is the perfect experience for a group of friends, colleagues or loved ones as it is hands on, informative and educational… and of course, accompanied with large amounts of Argentine Malbec!
Tickets are £150 per person and includes:
- The history of the Argentine beef and the social ritual of the asado
- An overview of the different cuts of beef and other meats
- Butchery demonstrations with explanations
- Cleaning and tying techniques
- Marinade recipes and methods
- Grilling and tasting all of the cuts of beef
- Plenty of Argentine Malbec throughout