Argentina is world famous for it’s beef and wine exports but a hugely favoured dish by South Americans, ceviche, is now quite rightly becoming increasingly popular here in the UK.
This course will not only show you simple techniques but also allow you to practice the skills involved in preparing raw fish. Learn to fillet and cook wild sea bass, catch and poach lobster and prepare prawns fresh from the ocean. Leave confident in preparing different courses and take away your own fully prepared meal for two to cook at home.
- An introduction to fishmongery, ceviche and tiradito
- Skinning, filleting and cleaning fish
You will make
Private course available for a minimum of 6 guests on request. Contact Elli Sallis:firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- You must be over the age of 18 to book a cookery school class with us.
- Course timings may vary depending on the ability of attendees.
- You must quote your unique booking reference on arrival.
- You must arrive promptly. We cannot wait for latecomers.
- If you have any questions about your order, you can email Gaucho on: Emily.Benneworth@gauchorestaurants.com
- Company name: Gioma (UK) Limited
Registered office: Fourth Floor, 7-9 Swallow Street, London W1B 4DE
Registered number: 2513775
Telephone: 0207 432 9615