The perfect corporate or personal present to impress even the most discerning food-lover.
How to use
At the end of the dining experience at Gaucho, the holder presents their gift card to the waiter and the bill amount will be deducted from the balance.
If the total of the bill is less than the gift card amount, the remaining balance can be used at the guest’s next visit to Gaucho. Should the funds on the gift card be less than the total bill, the remainder can be paid by an alternative method.
Gifts cards will be sent to the recipient. If you would like the gift card sent directly to yourself please enter your details in the form.
Please allow up to 6 working days for your gift card to be delivered via first class post.
The card can be topped up at any Gaucho.
Terms & Conditions
GAUCHO GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We currently deliver gift cards to the UK only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Any vouchers not used within this period will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12-month validity period.
- A gift card can be used in full or part payment in Gaucho Restaurants in the UK only.
- Gift cards cannot be used online, at Gaucho Restaurants outside of the UK or for payment via phone.
- Gift cards can be purchased for amounts between £50 and £500.
- When a purchase is made using a gift card, no change will be given in cash but any remaining balance on the gift card will be shown on the till receipt and can be used in full or part payment at another time when dining, as long as it is within the 12-month consecutive period from the date of purchase.
- Where a gift card holder wishes to spend more than the balance on the gift card, he/she will be required to pay the difference in value.
- Reservations are subject to availability, and must be made in advance. Please call the phone number specified on the restaurant's individual website to make your reservation. This voucher features a unique reference, which must be quoted at the time of booking and presented at redemption.
- The purchase of a voucher does not guarantee a reservation.
- The balance on a gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A gift card cannot be used to buy age restricted products unless the purchaser can prove he/she is of at least the relevant age.
- A gift card will expire and any remaining balance will be removed if the gift card is not used to make a purchase, top-up or balance enquiry during a period of 12 consecutive months.
- If the balance on a gift card remains at zero and there is no top-up or balance enquiry for a period of 180 consecutive days, the gift card will expire.
- We do not collect and maintain information on the holders of gift cards and therefore, if a gift card is used without the consent of the gift card holder or is lost, stolen or damaged we cannot replace or reimburse you or the recipient of the card.
- As of January 1st 2019, we will not be accepting gift cards from the brand formerly known as Cau Restaurants.
- Please check the last delivery date during the festive period as this may vary each year.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Gift cards are issued by Gioma (UK) ltd. Registered in England No. 02513775. Registered address: Fourth floor, 7-9 Swallow Street London W1B 4DE