Our new ‘Safe Six’ Menu launches this Thursday 19th September and every Thursday throughout September and October, for a limited number of bookings available at 6pm. Join us every Thursday at 6pm (up to six guests) enjoy our set ‘Safe Six’ menu for £6 per dish, with the minimum order of three dishes.
Curated by Culinary Director Mike Reid, you can look forward to enjoying a range of delicious dishes for £6 including sea bass ceviche, churrasco cuadril and brownie sundae. When dining from our ‘Safe Six’ menu you can also pair your dish of choice with our selection of cocktails and wine, all available for £6 each.
Book your table for 6pm on Thursday to enjoy our ‘Safe Six’ menu by calling our reservations team on 020 7925 3900.
Terms and Conditions
- Available at all open Gaucho restaurants
- All dishes are available for £6 each
- Minimum of three dishes per person with a maximum of one main course
- Safe Six menu is only available at 6pm on Thursdays until 29th October
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Can have many dishes as they like, but a maximum of one main course per person
- Can order as many cocktails for £6 from our Safe Six menu